Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tarantula

ORIGINAL ITEM

TARANTULA by Yigal Mesika



NEW ITEM

Tarantula (exact copy) made in China

Dear reader

My name is Yigal Mesika and I am the creator of the Tarantula, I'm righting to you in hopes you can assist me.

The Tarantula has been very successful and I'm pleased to report that I’m happy with every aspect of the product. When the unit was released in February of 09 it became well respected in the magic community.

Unfortunately due to its high profile it was copied in Asia 3 months after its release. The pirated version has been knocked off exactly in hopes to delusion buyers into thinking they are purchasing the original; I’m hoping you have not fallen victim to this scam.

As you may already know I have a patent, trademark and copywriting on the entire product. The people who sell even one fake unit are risking their business and reputation and I will not hesitate to take legal action against them.

I believe those who sell the fake item are harming the customer and destroying the magic industry. Luckily the quality of the devise is poor and with one picture we can instantly tell if it’s original or fake.

It will be much appreciated if you could take a picture or two of your Tarantula devise and send it to me at mesika@mac.com. In return for your help and attention, if we find that your devise is not original we will gladly exchange it for you for the authentic one. Even if you believe your unit to be original please still send us a picture so we may clarify its authenticity.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Yigal Mesika

No comments: